Sun, Jun 4
Assistant Manager – Roller Rabbit
Roller Rabbit is coming soon to The Street! Join their incredible team. Applicants can connect directly with the Roller Rabbit team by clicking here.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a feel-good company! We strive to feel good by finding the joy in life. To us, it’s the journey not the destination. We believe feeling good is something to strive for in every area and season of life. It’s our mission to find the magic in every moment. While we resonate with many things, to us, fun, vibrancy and togetherness are the pillars of a feel-good life that represent how we see the world, and how our community sees itself. Today’s Roller Rabbit is a full lifestyle brand featuring home goods, loungewear, ready to wear, accessories, and of course, the softest pajamas around!
The Assistant Store Manager assists the Store Manager in all aspects of store operations, visual merchandising, and customer service. The Assistant Manager must be a strong leader with an ability to drive sales through excellent customer service skills, strong visual presentation, and a full understanding of the Roller Rabbit feel-good mission! This position also plays a role in recruiting, training and development of all store staff. The Assistant Manager assumes the responsibilities of the Store Manager in his/her absence.
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
- Ensure an elevated level of sales and service are practiced by all associates – lead by example and inspire those around you to reach their highest potential!
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales
- Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry, interior design, and market trends
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to continue bringing the best brand experience
- Provide client outreach via computer communication programs and in person outreach
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise)
- Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
- Support and assist in staff training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Participate in inventories and weekly inventory reports
- Understand and execute cash control procedures including: bank deposits, safe funds, petty cash
- Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Meet deadlines
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
- Be aware and able to implement and communicate to store team any promotions, sales, etc. occurring in the company
- Have sufficient knowledge of current product in store
- Ensure the sales floor is neat, clean, organized, and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of staff
- Assist in ensuring the integrity of payroll and the payroll process
- Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner
- Support and provide follow-up for all training programs, seminars etc.
- Ensure dress code and grooming standards are professional and reflect the employee wardrobe manual
- Must have at least 2 years of retail management experience
- Must have leadership skills and act as a role model to sales staff
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment with sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to adapt quickly to the brand’s culture – we’re always evolving and love to have staff eager to come with us!
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of fashion
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to lift 15-20 pounds
- Must have a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays