Sun, Dec 4
Bianca – Service Manager
Bianca is seeking an organized and empathetic leader to join their team as Service Manager.
Bianca is a full-service restaurant built for high volume with fine-dining sensibilities. The menu is upscale and diverse; the custom wood-fire grill fires pizzas and entrees, pastas are handmade with the finest ingredients, a rotisserie oven rotates brined, smoked meats and a seasonal cocktail and varied winelist program keeps the tempo of service lively. There are endless opportunities to learn and grow your resume as a manager in this curated environment. Bianca is poised to become a dining destination of the neighborhood and presents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to put their mark on the restaurant and guide it to its full potential.
Cushman Concepts restaurant group also includes Boston notable restaurants o ya & Hojoko, and fast-casual restaurants gogo ya and Ms Clucks Deluxe Chicken & Dumplings in Fenway’s TimeOut Market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Reservations and Guest Relations, Nightly Operations, Menus, Internal Staff/HR Support, Small Private Events
Reservations and Guest Relations
- Develop and foster the hospitality standards of Bianca.
- Responsible for a daily presence on the floor for guest-facing interactions. Cultivate regular guests and work closely with the host team for the optimal guest experience.
- Drive the strategic planning for organizing and executing a superb guest experience: from reservation to exit. This pertains to reservation system, phones, gift cards, advance reservations, scheduling, and effective communication with guests.
- Assist the Events and Marketing Manager by driving the communication and execution of smaller dining room events: making connections and setting up the party for success.
- Maintain and manage weekly schedules for FOH staff members. Communicate details of hours, changes, opportunity, growth and pay to the team.
- Maintain disposables, paper goods and stationary inventory
- Previous management experience preferred but not required.
Employment Type: Full TimeApply Now