Chef Dave’s, a bistro-style restaurant in Chestnut Hill by David Welch, is currently searching for Bartenders to join our expanding team to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to provide guests with a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well by delivering exceptional guest services in the bar area, including:
- Mixing, garnishing, and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
- Assisting in Tasks to ensure a stocked, sanitized, and safe restaurant
- Maintains full knowledge of all food and beverage offerings, ingredients, out-of-stock items, possible modifications and in the moment changes.
- Maintains bar inventory and stock. To include checking stock of glassware, beverages, and bar supplies, and communicating shortages to Management.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Anticipates guest’s needs; sixth sense attuned to non-verbal language and cues.
- Recognize and cultivate regular guests and repeat business
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to motivate and manage staff.
- The ability to accept feedback and work well with others.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations; is able to quickly and diplomatically diffuse tense situations with guests and Team Members.
- A discerning eye for detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Present a neat and professional appearance
- Able to accurately calculate and provide necessary change
- 3 years of bartending experience in a high-volume, upscale food and beverage and/or club environment
- Hold the necessary state licenses to bartend
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Strong and accurate arithmetic and math aptitude
Employment Type: Part-Time
Base Pay: 500-2000/week