Wed, Sep 28
Chef Dave’s – Line Cook
Chef Dave’s, a bistro-style restaurant by David Welch, is currently searching for Line Cooks to join our expanding team to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to provide guests with a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well by delivering exceptional guest services in the bar area, including the below. Please e-mail Helen by clicking here (or by copying email@example.com into a separate e-mail) or click the “Apply Now” button below to get the application process started.
- Prepares, seasons, cooks, and arranges all food items including soups, meats, vegetables, and meats for consumption in all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Maintains an adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures the proper storage and refrigeration of those items.
- Ensures that spoilage and wastage are kept to a minimum by utilizing proper quantities and rotating products.
- Maintains a clean and well-organized work area, including but not limited to reach-in coolers, walk-in coolers, countertops, and dish area.
- Responsible for opening and closing checklists for the production of daily menu items.
- Must show the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all colleagues.
- General knowledge of culinary technique and application with willingness and attitude to learn more.
- Passion for the craft of cooking and is excited to work in a high-energy atmosphere that encourages creativity.
- The ability to work well with others.
- The ability to accept feedback and work well under pressure.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are necessary.
- Degree in Culinary Arts or Previous work experience preferred.
- 2 – 5 years experience in a high-volume, upscale food and beverage and/or club environment.
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette.
Employment Type: Part Time
Base Pay: 18-20/hour