Thu, Jun 24
Dormify Pop-Up Retail Associate/Key Holder
Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description:
Retail Associate | Key Holder
Dormify is looking for an energetic retail associate/key holder who enjoys working with the public and loves enhancing spaces! The position will assist customers by providing product recommendations, answering questions, altering customers to product options, and expanding sales revenues by up-selling products and accessories. The ideal candidate for this position has service experience and has a strong dedication to providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Open or close location
- Greet and assist customers as they shop within a store.
- Answer questions related to the merchandise and store policies and locate items.
- Process payments and keep the sales floor tidy and well-stocked
- Collaborate with team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A can-do attitude and willingness to help wherever needed; this is a multi-faceted role at a fast-paced, growing company.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills; our guests come first, and their experience in-store is our priority.
· College student, associate’s and/or bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years’ customer service industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to work well on a team
- Must be able to weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- The Street Chestnut Hill, MA