Sat, Oct 23
Porcelanosa – Kitchen Designer
Can you sell the Porcelanosa lifestyle?
Porcelanosa was founded over 45 years ago in a small village by the Mediterranean Sea in Castellon, Spain. Since then, we have been providing architectural and design solutions to consumers and the A&D community with unparalleled innovation, quality, and service. The family who originally founded Porcelanosa back in 1973 still runs it today under the same core values of work ethics and integrity.
Porcelanosa started operations in the United States over 25 years ago and has quickly grown to become the choice resource for homeowners, builders, architects and designers. Our effective infrastructure of showrooms, retail partners and distribution centers enables us to inspire you with the latest products exhibits, rapidly deliver and tirelessly support the pre and post sales service so many have come to expect from the trusted leader in the Tile, Kitchen and Bath industry.
Can you compliment our team?
• AutoCAD proficiency required – additional similar software a plus
• Experience designing high-end European kitchens
• Familiarity with European cabinetry and metric measurements
• Represent and sell our tile, bath & kitchen product lines to homeowners, designers, specifiers, contractors, builders & developers
Are you ready for a challenge…eager for growth?
• 2-4 years of successful kitchen sales showroom experience
• Previous sales background with European kitchens a plus
• Must be articulate, passionate, and compelling presenters
• Must have the ability to build trust-based relationships with customers
• Must be highly motivated, energetic & driven to succeed in sales
• Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus
• Knowledge of building products ideally within the tile, kitchen, bathroom and flooring industries
Enjoy the rewards…
Competitive base salary