Wed, Sep 28
Roller Rabbit – Keyholder
WHO WE ARE:
We are a feel-good company! We strive to feel good by finding the joy in life. To us, it’s the journey not the destination. We believe feeling good is something to strive for in every area and season of life. It’s our mission to find the magic in every moment. While we resonate with many things, to us, fun, vibrancy and togetherness are the pillars of a feel-good life that represent how we see the world, and how our community sees itself. Today’s Roller Rabbit is a full lifestyle brand featuring home goods, loungewear, ready to wear, accessories, and of course, the softest pajamas around!
The Key holder position must drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the Roller Rabbit brand. Must be a result oriented individual with a genuine passion for fashion, people, and interior design within the retail environment. The position is responsible for providing excellent customer service by engaging and connecting with clients, while maintaining a clean safe shopping environment. This position must execute best practices and follow the brands principles. You will become a part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity, and style. In charge if Store Manager or Assistant Manager is not present in store.
SALES GENERATION/CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Meet and exceed daily sales targets while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and communicate product features and benefits during the selling process.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry, interior design, and market trends.
- Give weekly product feedback to the Store Manager on product selling, customer feedback, etc.
- Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events, and promotions.
- Assist in all operational tasks, including visual merchandising.
- Opening/Closing responsibility.
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized, and stocked.
- Assist in processing shipment when received.
- Manage cash register functions with accuracy.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in weekly visual merchandising directives.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- Must be able a quick learner
- An individual who possesses drive, is goal oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift 15-20 pounds
- Great time management and able to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs.