Sun, Jun 4
Roller Rabbit – Sales Associate
Roller Rabbit is coming soon to The Street! Join their incredible team. Applicants can connect directly with the Roller Rabbit team by clicking here.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a feel-good company! We strive to feel good by finding the joy in life. To us, it’s the journey not the destination. We believe feeling good is something to strive for in every area and season of life. It’s our mission to find the magic in every moment. While we resonate with many things, to us, fun, vibrancy and togetherness are the pillars of a feel-good life that represent how we see the world, and how our community sees itself. Today’s Roller Rabbit is a full lifestyle brand featuring home goods, loungewear, ready to wear, accessories, and of course, the softest pajamas around!
The Sales Associate must drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the Roller Rabbit brand. Candidate must be a result-oriented individual with a genuine passion for fashion, people, and interior design within the retail environment. The Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service by engaging and connecting with clients, while maintaining a clean and safe shopping environment. The Sales Associate must execute direction from Management and follow the brand’s principles. The Sales Associate will become part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity, and style. The Sales Associate reports directly to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and Keyholder.
SALES GENERATION/CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Meet and exceed daily sales targets provided by Management while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and communicate product features and benefits during the selling process.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry, interior design, and market trends.
- Provide Management with product feedback on product selling, customer feedback, etc.
- Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction, and reaching out for assistance when needed.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events, and promotions.
- Assist Management in all operational tasks, including visual merchandising.
- Assist Management in all opening/closing tasks including, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, placing/storing product.
- Keep sales floor and merchandise neat, organized, and stocked.
- Assist in processing shipment when received.
- Manage cash register functions with accuracy.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Experience in a retail/customer service based industry preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Must have the ability to take direction from Management and execute given tasks.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must be an individual who possesses drive, is goal oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 15-20 pounds.
- Great time management and able to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs is a plus.