Sat, Oct 23
Showcase SuperLux Chestnut Hill – Concessions Stand Attendant
Our concessions stand attendants greet customers in a friendly manner and sell concessions items while utilizing up-selling and suggestive sales techniques necessary for maximizing sales. Stand attendants explain various cinema programs including reserved seating, loyalty, Event Cinema and premium formats.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Present self as professional and well-groomed
- Greet customers promptly in a friendly and courteous manner
- Commit to the standards of the Showcase brand
- Provide a professional (inclusive, respectful, responsive) and welcoming (friendly) environment
- Support a simple and worry free environment (clean and safe)
- Makes service enjoyable, fun and memorable
- Sell Showcase offerings (exclusive formats, loyalty programs, branded programs)
- Own service recovery
- Sell concession items and reconcile funds in accordance with cash handling procedures
- Prepare, cook, handle and serve various food items
- Convey product information on concession items to customers
- Maintain proper stock level of concession items
- Perform daily and nightly cleaning of concession stand equipment in accordance with opening and closing procedures
- Learn and adhere to the precise standards of appearance, maintenance and service of any and all franchise partners
- Communicate promptly to management any concerns affecting the theater’s operation
- Availability for weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Work varied hours/days as business dictates; and
- Stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours.
- Must adhere to defined cleaning and safety protocols including wearing assigned PPE, maintaining social distance and properly utilizing tools for the health and safety of themselves and others.
Management reserves the right to add or modify duties and/or responsibilities as needed.Apply Now