Sat, Sep 18
Simon Pearce – Lead Sales Associate
Simon Pearce, a leader in the design and manufacture of handcrafted glass and pottery, has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Lead Retail Associate to join us at our Chestnut Hill, MA team at The Street. The Lead is responsible for supporting the retail management team in all aspects of customer service + selling, achieving sales objectives and supporting daily operations. The Lead will cultivate and grow relationships with customers and Industry Partners. In collaboration with the leadership team, the Lead Associate will mentor associates by providing support, direction, and training.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Builds customer relationships
- Promote with passion the Simon Pearce story to new customers. Conversely, recognize returning customers and independent shoppers who do not need or want to be told the story.
- Sells actively and energetically to all customers.
- Performs all point-of-sale transactions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Supports and follows all company visual and maintenance directives including but not limited to: Visual display directive, store lighting, store fixtures, selling floor, product, cash wrap, break area, restrooms, and office.
- Performs opening and closing store functions.
- Supports shipping and receiving functions including processing stock, ticketing product, transfers and cycle counts.
- Promotes Simon Pearce Bridal Registry program
- Motivate and lead the selling floor by providing a supportive environment and open communication
- Works with minimal amount of supervision under stressful conditions
- Supports all Simon Pearce company directives and operations utilizing sound judgment in all situations including emergencies
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role in a retail environment
- Ability to resolve complaints and problems as they arise
- High end sales experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in a Point of Sale (POS) system, a plus
Benefits at Simon Pearce:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Paid Time Off that increases with tenure
- Generous Product and restaurant discounts
- Wellness Program
- And many more!