Sat, Dec 2
Skin Spa New York – Spa Coordinator
Skin Spa New York is a specialty skincare and laser spa brand with multiple locations in NYC and Boston. Open since 2005, Skin Spa offers a full range of Skincare and Advanced Medical Spa Treatments including Injectables. We are an established lifestyle brand with opportunities for growth and searching for motivated and passionate individuals to grow with our team.
- Med Spa experience preferred.
- Experience with appointment booking software (Boulevard, Booker, MindBody, etc.).
- Retail experience (3+ years).
- Proper grammar and phone etiquette skills.
- Clean and refined appearance.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- Team player.
- Leadership capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to promote retail, upsells, and packages to meet daily sales goals and expectations.
- Booking and confirming appointments.
- Directing clients during the checking-in and out process including but not limited to communication with the back-of-house team.
- Ensuring cleanliness of spa and retail area and overall spa coordination.
- Handling client concerns with insight and poise.
- Handling multi-line phone system.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Handle various assignments simultaneously.
- One weekend day is required.
Benefits available to full-time employees:
- Health Insurance.
- Parking & Transit.
Other Benefits Available:
- Friends & Family Discounts.
- Employee Discounts & Perks.
VISIT US HERE:www.skinspanewyork.com/https://thomelznerskincare.com/www.facebook.com/skinspanewyorkwww.instagram.com/skinspanewyorkwww.twitter.com/skinspanewyorkhttps://skinspanewyork.com/pages/recent-pressApply Now