Sat, Dec 2
Skin Spa New York – Spa Management
Skin Spa New York is one of the largest spa and lifestyle brands operating since 2005, with locations in NYC and Boston, providing a wide range of services including skincare, laser hair removal, waxing, massage, advanced skin treatments, body treatments, and a broad range of laser anti-aging treatments with cutting edge technology. Job Description:
The ideal candidate for this position is an inspirational and reliable team leader and team player with a strong yet friendly personality. One that will be focused, hard-working, and an excellent multi-tasker. Experience with multi-line phones and computer savvy. Prior spa management experience is required, medical spa experience is preferred. Key skills for this position are a strong communicator, team builder, experience in customer relations, handling laser equipment, and must possess a calm and professional demeanor at all times. If you love the medical spa industry and are ready to grow with a dynamic company, then this is the place to be!
- Friendly, Motivational, Proactive, and Professional Team Leader.
- Dedicated Brand Representative and Team Builder.
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales Experience.
- Excellent Phone Manners and Communication Skills.
- Strong Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, and Organizational Skills.
- Experience in a medical spa setting with a passion and keen understanding of esthetics and massage services including product lines.
- Resolving client concerns in a professional manner.
- Experience in HIPAA-compliant appointment booking systems.
- Cashier/Money Handling experience.
- Client interfacing position operating from the front desk.
- Monitoring and maximizing daily schedules and staffing.
- Maintaining a full schedule book and driving sales and promotions, including membership and retail sales.
- Oversee the daily operations of a busy medical spa.
- Training and overseeing front desk staff.
- Enforce and maintain protocols and performance goals.
- Build, support, and maintain strong, positive workplace culture.
- Review feedback, monitor, and respond to surveys and reviews.
- Respond to all incoming client-related communications and follow-up calls.
- Maintain a clean and safe spa environment, including a waiting area.
- Create reports for staff and corporate.
- Payroll and commission reporting.
- Staff Meetings.
- Staff reviews and metrics.
- Inventory, Backbar & Supplies including restocking of retail and product displays.
- Maintaining a clean and professional image.
- Must be able to work Full Time – 40 hours per week (one weekend day is required).
- 3-4 years in a retail and sales setting, with Medical Spa or Day Spa experience.
Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance.
- Transit & HSA.
- Employee Discounts.
- Friends & Family Discounts.
VISIT US HERE:www.skinspanewyork.com/https://thomelznerskincare.com/www.facebook.com/skinspanewyorkwww.instagram.com/skinspanewyorkwww.twitter.com/skinspanewyorkhttps://skinspanewyork.com/pages/recent-press