Sun, Dec 4
- This event has passed.
Wine Journey Through Italy
Tue, September 6 - Mon, December 26
This Fall & Winter, experience extraordinary Italian wines at Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse. Beginning September 6 until December 26, guests can try new Italian wines by the bottle or glass! Join us as we taste our way through some of the best wines from Italy and learn from visiting Guest Sommeliers & Italian winemakers each week. Please see the full scheudle below, and learn more by visiting the Davio’s website.
- September 6th — September 19th
- 2021 Ascheri, ‘San Giacomo’ Langhe Nebbiolo, Piedmont ($15 glass / $68 bottle)
- September 20th — October 3rd
- 2019 Villa Antinori Rosso, Tuscany ($17 glass / $77 bottle)
- October 4th — October 17th
- 2019 Tornatore Etna Rosso, Sicily ($17 glass / $77 bottle)
- October 18th — October 31st
- 2019 Querciabella Mongrana, Tuscany ($18 glass / $81 bottle)
- November 1st — November 14th
- 2018 Tolaini, Al Passo, Tuscany ($20 glass / $90 bottle)
- November 15th — November 28th
- 2020 Antinori, Pian delle Vigne, Rosso di Montalcino, Tuscany ($23 glass / $104 bottle)
- November 29th — December 12th
- 2020 Antinori, Tenuta Guado al Tasso, ‘Il Bruciato’, Bolgheri ($24 glass / $108 bottle)
- December 13th — December 26th
- 2018 Zenato Ripassa Valpolicella, Veneto ($19 glass / $86 bottle)
Must be 21+ with proper ID to order/consume/purchase alcoholic beverages.