Nov 29 / Community
Dec 9 / News
Full hearts and full plates. Let us do the cooking this holiday season. Enjoy special holiday catering, prix fixe menus, and more at your favorite spots in town. Happy Holidays from The Street family to yours!
Sit back, relax, and let Bianca do the cooking this holiday season. Pre-order holiday takeout items (a few sides or custom-select your whole feast) so you can enjoy extra time with your loved ones. Choose specialty items from their a la carte menu, including a 5 lb. prime ribeye roast, wood-fired rotisserie chicken, green bean casserole, whipped mashed potatoes, and more.
- Menu (scroll down to see “Holiday Menu 2022”)
- Order by: Order online now through Dec. 18.
- Pickup: Dec. 23, 11 AM-4 PM at Bianca. Bianca is open on Dec. 24 and closed on Dec. 25.
- How to order: Click here to get started (please select Dec. 23 as your pick-up date)
LEGAL SEA FOODS
Enjoy all your Legal favorites at home with their new holiday take-out platter menu! Perfect for all your party needs this holiday season. Their full platter menu is available for order over the phone for pickup. Limited platter menu items are available for order online for pickup or delivery. Please order 48 hours in advance.
- Order by: Please order 48 hours in advance.
- Pickup: 48 hours following your order.
- How to order: Call to Order: (617) 546-4958; Order online by clicking here.
Feast of the Seven Fishes: Join Davio’s Chestnut Hill from 4-8 PM on Christmas Eve to enjoy The Feast of the Seven Fishes! The Feast of the Seven Fishes, known as La Festa dei Sette Pesci, is a deeply rooted Italian Christmas Eve tradition, originating in Southern Italy and honoring the vigil prior to a religious holiday when no meat was served. Depending on the region and family tradition, the number of dishes varies from seven to thirteen. We are honored to share this tradition with you. During this event, Davio’s full menu will also be available.
- Menu: Please see below or click here.
- PRIMO: Chicory, Lump Crab, Shrimp, Winter Citrus
- SECONDO: Tagliatelle, Scallops, Calamari, Calabrian Chilies, Limoncello Butter
- PIATTO DELLA VIGILIA: Atlantic Cod, Maine Lobster, Littlenecks, Potatoes, Leeks, Shellfish Brodo
- Date of Event: December 24, 4-8 PM
- How to reserve: Visit Davio’s website. The meal is $85 per person (plus beverages, taxes, and gratuities).
New Year’s Eve: Join Davio’s Chestnut Hill from 4 PM on December 31, 2022-12:00 AM on January 1, 2023, for a special 4-course New Year’s Eve Prix Fixe Menu!
- MENU: Please see below or click here.
- ANTIPASTO: Octopus, Garbanzo Beans, Oregano, San Marzano Tomatoes
- FARINACEO: Spaghettini, Maine Lobster, Truffle Cream
- PIATTO DEL GIORNO: Center Cut Filet Mignon, Shrimp, Creamy Potatoes, Asparagus, Bearnaise
- DOLCE: Flourless Chocolate Cake; Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta; White Chocolate, Strawberry Mousse
- Date of Event: December 31, 2022, 4:00 PM-January 1, 2023, 12:00 AM
- How to reserve: Visit Davio’s website. The meal is $95 per person (plus beverages, taxes, and gratuities).
It’s movie marathon time! What holiday is truly complete without cozying up to the fireplace and binging a load of holiday classics with family (and a few tubs of ice cream)? This year, we’ve pulled inspiration from our favorite wintertime movie eats right off the screen and into a scoop. Get on those PJs and grab a seat! In addition to the Holiday flavors, OddFellows also serves espresso, hot chocolate, affogatos, frappes, and more.
- How to order: Order local delivery via their website or pop by their Scoop Shop every day from 12-10 PM.
Ring in the New Year with Chef Dave! Join us for dinner and drinks from 4 PM on December 31, 2022-12:00 AM on January 1, 2023.
- Menu, Chef will be offering half bottles of champagne or large bottles for larger groups to purchase off his drink menu.
- Dates: 4 PM on December 31, 2022-12:00 AM on January 1, 2023.
- How to Reserve: Visit RESY.
Add an Israeli touch to your Thanksgiving Dinner! Order homemade, a la carte sides and starters from Hummus v’Hummus – the Carrot Tsimas are a must. While you’re there, donate canned food for their Holiday Drive and enjoy a 10% coupon (through December 22).
- MENU – scroll to the bottom for a la carte options
- Pickup: At the Chestnut Hill Hummus v’Hummus location. The pickup date will be confirmed upon ordering!
- How to order: Click here or email ERIK@THECHUBBYCHICKPEA.COM.
Enjoy the holidays this year, and let Aquitaine take care of the menu, planning, and prep! Christmas Dinner for 4 is just $310 and includes Hors D’oeuvres, Entree, Accompaniments, and Dessert. View the full menu below.
- Order by: Order by December 18th at 12 PM.
- Pickup: December 24th between 11 AM-3 PM.
- How to order: Visit Aquitaine’s website.
Or, dine in for a special meal without the dishes! Pop by for dinner and brunch, including the dates below. Reservations can be made by clicking here.
- Christmas Eve Day Brunch: 11 AM-3 M
- Christmas Eve Dinner: Offering their classic french bistro menu along with specials such as Seared Diver Scallops, Caviar, and Prime Rib with pommes aligot, garlic broccolini & sherry mushrooms.
- Monday, December 26th, Holiday Brunch: 11 AM-3 PM
- New Year’s Eve Day Brunch:11 AM-3 PM
- New Year’s Eve Dinner: Open for service offering their classic french bistro menu with specials such as Oysters Rockefeller, Foie Gras Torchon, Lobster Ravioli, and Veal Chop
- New Year’s Day Holiday Brunch: 11 AM-3 PM
- New Year’s Day Dinner: Open for service offering their classic french bistro menu with specials such as Oysters Rockefeller, Foie Gras Torchon, Lobster Ravioli, and Veal Chop
- January 2nd: Open for Holiday Brunch 11 AM-4 PM. Closed for dinner service.