Sun, Dec 4
Barista – Juice Press
About Juice Press:
Juice Press (JP) was founded in 2010 with the vision of bringing a healthier and more transparent lifestyle platform to the market. JP is a leader in the wellness industry, pioneering innovation in plant based nutrition through an expansive USDA organic product line of nutrient dense smoothies, juices, soups, salads, healthy snacks and more at more than 85+ locations.
JP launched an Online Market in 2020 and now offers home delivery of over 500+ products ranging from organic produce, homemade prepared meals, soups, clean meal plans, pantry essentials and more to NYC, Westchester, New Jersey, the Hamptons, Connecticut, and the Greater Boston Area. Most recently, we expanded our online market to offer Nationwide delivery.
This position contributes to the success of Juice Press by providing customer service to exceed our guest’s expectations. This position is vital to our success by providing customers with prompt service, healthy beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. All team members are expected to model and act in accordance with Juice Press policies and standards.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Act in a responsible manner that promote the culture, values and mission of Juice Press.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides healthy beverages, bowls, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Contributes to positive team environment
- Delivers customer service to exceed our guests expectations by responding to their needs with a sense of urgency.
- Follows Juice Press employee handbook, operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains store cleanliness following companies
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including but not limited to recruitment, selection, compensation, and benefits
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- No previous experience required, but preferred.
- Serve Safe certification preferred.
- Excellent communicator.
- Able to Multitask.
- Ability to follow direction and work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build relationships with customers in a team based environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Available to work flexible hours including