Sun, Apr 2
In general, cookies are used to:
- Remember your user preferences after you close your browser window, such as your preferred language, or how many search results you want to view on a page.
- Prevent a notice, alert, or prompt on a website from appearing after you have seen it.
- Provide anonymous tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics, such as which browser you’re using, how long it took the page to load, and which pages you viewed.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. Many cookies have an expiration date attached to them, and your browser will automatically delete them from your machine when they expire. You can also manually delete cookies stored on your machine at any time by clearing your cookies through your web browser’s settings.
If you prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others, the most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser, taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers, or clicking on one of the links below for the most commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
You may also choose to opt-out of cookies used on mobile apps through relevant device settings, such as the device advertising settings.
But wait, there's more...
Continue your virtual stroll through The Street and see what else we have in store.