Sun, Dec 4
Key Holder – Vince
Vince, established in 2002, is a leading global luxury apparel and accessories brand best known for creating elevated yet understated pieces for every day effortless style. Known for its range of contemporary products, Vince offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Vince is seeking a dynamic, customer service driven Full-Time Key Holder.The Key Holder is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. The associate will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers. The associate must have an ability to successful operate our point-of-sale (POS) register system and operate our email system.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
- Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction, utilizing phone, email & written follow-up contact
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Client Book Management and Clienteling
What You’ll Bring
- Can-Do Attitude
- Role Comprehension
- Effective Communicator
Qualifications/Experience We’re Looking For
- Prior experience in luxury retail sales is preferred
- Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
- Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing, and engaging personality. Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
- Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
Those Benefits Include
Vince offers a competitive benefits package designed to meet the unique needs of our team members. Some benefits are provided automatically at no cost and others require an active election.
- Competitive Paid Time Off, minimum vacation starts at 3 weeks annually
- Elective Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance effective the 1 st of the month following your 30 th day
- Clothing Allowance & Merchandise Discounts
- Up to $600 Annual Gym Reimbursement
- A variety of mental health support tools and programs
- 401(k) auto-enrollment with employer match (traditional and/or Roth)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and/or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- A minimum of 12-weeks fully paid parental leave after 1 year of service
- Supplemental coverage for infertility treatments
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted Pet Insurance, Home & Auto Insurance, Legal Insurance
- And more..
Pay Range for this role: $17-$22 hourly
Vince is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Vince, LLC also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.Apply Now