Wed, Feb 8
Sales Associate – Simon Pearce
Simon Pearce sales associates act as our front-line public relations staff. As a sales associate, you create a comfortable, friendly, and delightful shopping experience that we want for our customers. As a manufacturing and retail organization, we are driven by our customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Participate in inventory review
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise aligned with Simon Pearce customer service standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of retail experience (high end sales experience preferred) Interest in glassware and pottery
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Simon Pearce makes a reasonable attempt to accommodate employee requests for particular work schedules. As a condition of employment, however, Retail Associates must be willing and able to work weekends, evenings and/or varied day shifts. We cannot guarantee particular schedules or a minimum or maximum number of hours for any employee. In addition, schedules are subject to change, based on staffing and operating requirements of the business. The only exception to this policy is if an employee is unable to work certain hours due to bona fide medical or religious reasons. Simon Pearce will attempt to make reasonable accommodation for those individuals unless such would cause the Company undue economic or operational hardship.
- Travel may be required infrequently
- Retail + Information Technology Associates are required to show proof of vaccination within 30 days. Requests for exemptions to any COVID-19 vaccination requirement will be reviewed and may be approved for supported medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Simon Pearce is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity and to provide all employees with the work environment necessary to enable them to advance on merit as far as their talents and skills will take them, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected class of veteran, or any other legally protected status.Apply Now